Amazing Avocado and Hummus Sandwich Melt
This was a super popular sandwich we served at our restaurant, kinda makes you want to lick the screen!
This sandwich is served on Italian bread but is just as good on a whole grain or sourdough bread!
We took this picture after warming the sandwich so the cheese was all melty and delish. Top with the broccoli sprouts before you serve.
Thanks for joining us today like our Facebook page to get live show updates and more recipes. www.facebook.com/vigoacuisine
Miriam amd Krist
4 inch cut of Italian bread
- Organic raw baby spinach.
- Sliced red or sweet onion
- Raw broccoli
- Shredded raw red cabbage
- 2 slices or Roma tomato
- 2 Slices of avocado
- Fresh mozzarella (or your fav cheese)
- Lime Canary Island Garlic Herb Olive Oil
- Broccoli sprouts!
A.) Cut the Italian bread sideways so there is a hinge attached. Spread the hummus on the bottom.
- B.) Top with raw baby spinach, sliced red onion, roma tomato and avocado. Add one nice slice of fresh mozarella and drizzle with Canary Island Garlic Herb Olive Oil. (Or for a little zippidy add Hot Canary Island Garlic Herb Olive Oil as well as Lime)
C.) Pop in the toaster oven and toast till cheese is melty and delicious!…Serve to roars of delight!